Wednesday, June 19, 2013

Good News/Bad News


Good news first---Last week we were contacted by an organization letting us know we have a grant from them. Then on Monday of this week, 2 days ago, we got our I800 approval~ well not officially but the lady on the phone said it was approved that day. This is one step closer to our sweet Mia!

 

Now for the bad news!! I have LOST our passports. It is amazing how much paperwork is needed for an adoption and I have been great at keeping everything together, organized and sent at exactly the right time. Well today, I sat down to finish filling out our visa applications and went to get the information from our passports and could not find them! During the last week of school, I took them to school to copy the important page in case they got lost in the mail. That is the last time I can remember seeing them. However, I do have the copy that I made tucked away in the file it is supposed to be in!! Craig and I have searched every spot in our house and I went to school today to search my classroom. NO LUCK. Soooo tomorrow I will go to school one more time and search a little more then I will have to expedite new passports since we may need them in about 6 weeks :(  Good thing we got the grant~ passports aren't cheap.....

 

So for those of you reading- please pray that we find the passports before I have them expedited! :)

 

Fortunately the good news outweighs the bad news!!



 

No comments:

Post a Comment